BRING the things you'll need
This event begins promptly at 2:00 P.M.
You will need to bring the following to College Goal Wisconsin:
- Correct Social Security numbers (can be found on Social Security card)
- Driver's license (if any)
- 2012 federal tax returns
- 2011 federal tax returns, if 2012 returns are not complete
- 2012 untaxed income records (Child Support)
- Most recent bank statements
- Rental property networth, hobby farm networth, stocks, bond, certificate of deposits and other investment records.
- Alien registration card (if you are not a U.S. citizen)
You can still attend even if your 2012 income information is incomplete or you forget something. You may file your FAFSA after the event once you do have the materials. You don't want to miss out on the valuable instruction provided at College Goal Wisconsin.